Covid-19 Updates & Information
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your regular visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and team members safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Due to concerns around COVID-19, you may see some enhancements to our already rigorous infection control protocols when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team members. Some of the visible changes are:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- All team members and patients seen will have their temperature taken.
- We have hand sanitizer for you to use when you enter the office and in various locations
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- Our team will follow strict rules on personal protective equipment and disinfecting all work environment
We look forward to seeing you again soon, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 617-302-2178 to speak to one of our team members.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Amy Li & Jimmy Wang
Blue Sky Family Dental